Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to comply with these website Terms and Conditions of Use, and applicable laws and regulations. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained on this site are protected by relevant copyright and trademark laws.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or content) from Concordia Pet Care Limited's website for individual and non-business use only. This permission is a license only, and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
iii. attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or materials contained on Concordia Pet Care Limited's site;
iv. remove any copyright or other restrictive marks from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to someone else, or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This permission might be terminated by Concordia Pet Care Limited at any time if you disregard any of these restrictions. After termination of permission, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
a. The materials on Concordia Pet Care Limited's site are provided "as is". Concordia Pet Care Limited makes no guarantees and warranties, explicitly or implicitly, including without limitations, of the state of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, non-infringement of licensed intellectual property or other infringement. Furthermore, Concordia Pet Care Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or quality of the materials on its Internet website, or generally identifying itself with such materials, or with any links connected to this website.
4. Limitation of liability
At no point in time should Concordia Pet Care Limited or its suppliers be subject to any liability (including, without limitations, liability for loss of information, economic losses, or losses incurred from business interruption) resulting from the use, or inability to use the materials on Concordia Pet Care Limited's Internet website, regardless of whether Concordia Pet Care Limited, or a Concordia Pet Care Limited’s approved agent, has been informed in writing or verbally of such liability. The limitation of liability may not apply to you fully or at all, in jurisdictions where such limitations are limited or not permitted.
The materials published on Concordia Pet Care Limited's website may contain typographical, or photographic errors. Concordia Pet Care Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are exact, complete, or up to date. Concordia Pet Care Limited may make modifications to the materials contained on its website at any time without notification. Concordia Pet Care Limited is not obligated to update any materials on its website.
Concordia Pet Care Limited has not checked any of the websites or links connected to its website, and is not responsible for the content of any connected website. The incorporation of any links to other websites does not infer support or approval of such website by Concordia Pet Care Limited. The use of any such website link is at the user's own risk.
7. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use
Concordia Pet Care Limited may modify the Terms and Conditions of Use of its website at any time without notification. By using this site you hereby consent to comply with the current form of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement will be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with, the applicable laws and/or regulations of Hong Kong S.A.R.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
· Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
· We will gather and utilization personal information solely for the purpose indicated by us, unless we get the consent of the individual concerned, or as required by law.
· We will only keep any personal information for the length of time that is essential for the purposes for which the information is collected.
· We will gather personal information only by legal and reasonable means and according to the declared purpose or consent of the individual concerned.
· Personal information shall be relevant, exact, complete and up to date for the purpose for which it is to be utilized.
· We will protect personal information securely against misuse, theft, unapproved access, disclosure, duplication, or alteration.
· We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the management of personal information.
We are committed to following the above standards with the specific goal of guaranteeing that the privacy of personal information is securely maintained.